We do allow pets with the following guidelines:
1. Pets are allowed with prior approval only. Pet rooms are a limited number of the fireplace suites as they are the only rooms with outside entrances. Pets are not allowed in the main Inn. Limit of 1 pet per room, with a $10 charge per night for the pet.
2. You can not leave your pet unattended unless they are confined to a travel crate. We reserve the right to enter any room with pet unattended, housekeeping must be able to access the room daily.
3. Dogs need to be leashed at all times on property. Please walk dogs to far west end of property to relieve themselves.
4. You are responsible for assuring that your pet does not disturb other guest with barking, etc..
5. A signed credit card imprint must be on file at the front desk for damage deposit.
6. We do welcome you and your pet, and ask that you observe the rules that are set to ensure all guests enjoy their stay. If a problem arises that can not be resolved (excessive barking or damage, dog being left with out proper confinement) you will be asked to leave with out refund.